Try these Troubleshooting instructions to fix Netgear Router Login IssuesIn today’s modern era, internet has become the most essential part of human life just like breathing. There isn’t any doubt that WiFi has made difficult tasks, from online banking, shopping, watching videos, movies or serials, downloading stuff to booking tickets much easier beyond our thinking. Netgear WiFi routers are the backbone of your home networking system. On the other hand, the process of Netgear Router Login and setup sort out all your troubles related to internet within a matter of minutes. To extend the speed of your existing WiFi network - the main thing you have to keep in mind is:
- Take care of your Netgear smart WiFi router by placing it openly (neither back of anything nor under table or beneath cabinet).
- You are not supposed to hide it, no matter how ugly and cheaper it is. The live and active internet connection coming from it really helps in resolving routerlogin.net not working issues.
- Place it at a higher shelf away heat, dust, interference-creating objects like microwave ovens, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices, walls, doors, windows, etc.
- Clean it regularly with a dry piece of cloth but ‘do not cover it’.
- For best results, choose a central location of your house to place it.
- Keep the antennas straight. Do not keep moving them unnecessarily.
Step-by-step guide for Netgear Router Login
- Plug in your router to a wall socket that has good power supply and away from interfering obstructions such as metal objects, electronic appliances and reflexive surfaces.
- Once done, connect it to your computer or laptop with the help of an Ethernet cable. Remember, the cable you are using to connect your devices should free from any cuts and dust.
- Open an internet browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer and in the address bar field, type 192.168.1.1 IP address.
- Hit the Enter button on your keyword and on the displayed page, fill in the login credentials.
Fix issues with Netgear Router Login
- If you see an error screen instead of the welcome one, then firstly get out from your current web browser. Secondly, clear all the browsing history, cache and cookies from your computer or laptop. And finally, shut down your device and restart it after few minutes.
- Now, try logging into your router once again from a different web browser. But remember, the browser you are using to access the login page for Netgear router installation should be relevant and up-to-date.
- Try login via www.routerlogin.net instead of Netgear router default IP address.
- Reset your device back to its factory default settings.
- Update Netgear router firmware.
- Call our tech support team.